HTC announced the new HTC One M9 earlier this month. It ran on Android Lollipop and also the new Sense 7.0. This Sense has a lot of HTC apps some of which are very useful. DroidViews has managed to extract the stock apps and widgets from HTC One M9 into a flahsable zip file. So these apps can be installed on any Android device. It has the following apps – HTC One M9 Home Launcher, HTC BlinkFeed, HTC Weather, HTC Keyboard, HTC Gallery, HTC Music Player, HTC Video Player, HTC Clock, HTC Voice recorder, HTC File Manger, HTC Widgets: Wi-Fi, Hotspot, GPS, Screen Timeout, Screen brightness, Background Data and Auto Rotate and HTC Camera. Follow the guide below.
Disclaimer: Follow the instructions at your own risk. If the device gets damaged, the writer or the owner of the site must not be held responsible.
Pre-requisites and Backing up your Android:
- Create a Nandroid Backup
- Backup and Restore your Android smartphone via Desktop PC
- Backup/Sync and Restore contacts on Android smartphone
- Backup WhatsApp messages on Android Smartphone and Email
- Device must be rooted
- Custom Recovery like CWM or TWRP installed
- Sense 7.0 zip file
Steps to install the mod on Android :
- Create a Nandroid backup from recovery, in case anything goes wrong.
- Download the Sense 7.0 zip file and transfer it to the phone.
- Switch off the phone and boot the phone into Recovery mode.
- Next, wipe the cache and the dalvik cache.
- Go to ”Install zip”, then “Select zip”. Choose the Sense 7.0 zip file.
- After the process is complete, reboot the phone.