Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has a huge 5.7″ Super AMOLED 1080p display, the Galaxy Note 3 is powered by a 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 processor, with 3GB of RAM. Storage comes in at 32GB or 64GB, which can also be expanded with a 64GB microSd card. The camera is an impressive 13MP and is capable of capturing 4K video.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has started receiving the Android 5.0 Lollipop update. However, one feature missing from the Note 3 is the multi-user, which is present in the stock Android. You can incorporate this feature in the stock ROM of Note 3 due to the efforts of senior XDA member stormy_ugur. He has created a flashable zip file. Detailed guide to install the mod is given below.
Disclaimer: Follow the instructions at your own risk. If the device gets damaged, the writer or the owner of the site must not be held responsible.
Pre-requisites and Backing up your Note 3:
- Create a Nandroid Backup
- Backup and Restore your Android smartphone via Desktop PC
- Backup/Sync and Restore contacts on Android smartphone
- Backup WhatsApp messages on Android Smartphone and Email
- Note 3 must be rooted
- Custom Recovery like CWM or TWRP installed
- Multi-user zip file
Steps to install the mod on Note 3:
- Create a Nandroid backup from recovery, in case anything goes wrong.
- Download the Multi-user zip file and transfer it to the phone.
- Switch off the phone and boot the phone into Recovery mode.
- Next, wipe the cache and the dalvik cache.
- Go to ”Install zip”, then “Select zip”. Choose the Multi-user zip file.
- After the process is complete, reboot the phone.