The LG G2 is high end device which is powered by a 2.26GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor, with 2GB of RAM. The IPS display of the G2 comes in at 5.2″ with a 1080p resolution. Internal storage comes in 16GB or 32GB, which is not expandable. The G2 utilizes advanced audio hardware to support 24-bit/192KHz audio. The G2 has a 13MP rear facing camera, and is powered by a non-removable 3000mAh battery.
This year LG G3 was launched as the successor to the G2. It has some new features with the QuickCircle Apps among one of those. It displays a screen, which when connected to their respective devices, display a range of handy information that you can quickly glance at without having to go through the actual phone. XDA developer Ashrockr has ported this feature to the LG G2. Follow the steps given below if you wish to install this MOD on the LG G2.
Disclaimer: Follow the instructions at your own risk. The writer cannot be held responsible for any bricked or unusable devices. Even though the chances of your Smartphone getting bricked are negligible, the owner of the device must take full responsibility of it!
Pre-requisites and Backing up your LG G2:
- Make a Backup of the SMSs, Call logs and Contacts using the Super Backup App
- Make a Backup of the data on your phone
- Enable USB debugging on your device
- Make sure the device has at least 60% charging
- Backup WhatsApp messages on Android Smartphone and Email
- Download the QuickCircle zip file and transfer it to your device.
- Now boot in to the Custom Recovery.
- Go to “Wipe cache partition” and clear the cache.
- Now go to “Advanced options” and delete the dalvik cache.
- Go to “Install custom zip” and select the file downloaded in step 1.
- After a few seconds the process will be completed. Just reboot the phone.