After the acquisition of Motorola Mobility by the search engine giant Google, the first big announcement has come. As a response to other cellphone manufacturers like Samsung, Sony and HTC releasing flagship phones, here comes the Moto 4G Droid RAZR MAXX HD. Along with this phone two other phones were announced – RAZR HD and RAZR M. The Moto 4G Droid RAZR MAXX HD is a replacement to their earlier flagship model RAZR MAXX.
Specifications of Motorola 4G Droid RAZR MAXX HD
- Android v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich which will soon be upgradable to Android v4.1 Jellybean.
- 4G LTE support
- 4.7″ 720p Super AMOLED HD display with Scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass and water-repellent nano-coating
- Kevlar fiber back-cover for better shock resistance
- 3.5mm audio jack, USB 2.0, HDMI-Out
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory with microSD slot
- DLNA, NFC supporting Android Beam, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS (A-GPS)
- 8 MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording, 8x Digital Zoom, Auto Focus
- 1.3 MP front camera
- 3,300 mAh battery that will power the phone for 13 hours of video playback, 10 hours of YouTube HD content or 8 hours of web browsing
Availability and Price of 4G Motorola 4G Droid RAZR MAXX HD
The price wasn’t disclosed during the announcement, but the 4G Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD is said to arrive in stores before the holiday season.