Samsung Galaxy Note is one of the most popular device. It has breathtaking features which cannot be found in any other Android. So you might want to root the Galaxy Note to further enhance the performance of the Android. You can have a look at this article to know about the benefits of rooting.
Rooting your Galaxy Note has become easier using the One Click Root tool. It has been named Easy Rooting Toolkit. You can root your Galaxy Note within 5 minutes using this tool from your Windows desktop. This post is only for Windows platform and not for Mac and Linux. There are other methods to root Galaxy Note, but this is by far the easiest and the quickest method.
Disclaimer: This site or any member of this site is not responsible if your device gets bricked.
- Samsung USB drivers.
- Easy Rooting Toolkit.
- Backup all your contacts on sdcard.
- Backup all your applications using ASTRO File Manager.
- Download Easy Rooting Toolkit and extract its content in a folder.
- Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings>Applications>Development and make sure USB Debugging is checked.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note to the PC via USB Cable and make sure you set it to Charge Only mode.
- Open the folder where you have extracted the files in the third step and run runme.bat to root your Note.
- After this you need to follow the instructions you get on the screen to root your Note easily.