OnePlus is rolling out the Oxygen OS 2.2.0 update for its users. This update is mainly concerned with the bug fixes and security patches. Some of the noteworthy fixes include a fix for dual SIM card preference selection issue in the settings menu and fixes for Google Camera photosphere and panorama bugs.
OnePlus have also added few wallpapers in this new update and the ability to adjust the screen temperature in the quick settings menu.
Full list of changes:
- Fixed dual SIM preference selection issues in settings
- Added NTFS and exFAT support for OTG
- Fixed Google Camera photo-sphere and panorama bugs
- Screen temperature can now be adjusted from quick settings
- Added hide search bar option in launcher settings
- Security patches
- Holiday wallpapers
- General bug fixes and optimizations
Oxygen OS 2.2.0 OTA is being rolled out in batches. Not all the OnePlus 2 devices will receive the OTAs together. Go to Settings >> About Phone and manually check whether you have received the update or not.