One of the benefits of having an Android is that you can play countless number of games on your smartphone. There are tons of games- free and paid, available on the Google Play Store. But some games only run on the high-end devices. Its almost impossible to play HD games on the low-end phones.
There is a solution to this problem. It’s possible to play HD games on low-end devices like Samsung Galaxy Ace, Galaxy Y etc. For this purpose you need an app called Chainfire3D. It is basically an intermediary OpenGL driver. Its sits between the apps and the graphics drivers, and can intercept and/or change commands between the two. It has some inbuilt functions that can provide extra functionality. Chainfire3D also has a pro version with much more options.
- Download Chainfire3D and install it.
- Open the app and select Install CF3D Driver option.Select Install.
- Wait for it to install after installing it will reboot your system.
- Download the plugins.Extract it and place the extracted files in your SD card.
- Open the app and select Install/ Plugins and Shaders.
- Then select the appropriate plugin (different for different devices)
- Go back and select Default OpenGL settings and tick the checkbox Disable RGBA Emu, Reduce texture Quality, Reduce Texture Size and Disable Mapbuffer Emu.
- Now go to Use a plugin and select the plugin installed in step 6.
- Now minimize the Chainfire3D and start playing HD games!