Rooting your android phone has never been any easier than this. If you are running a ICS or JB based firmware this techniques is the best and easiest way to root your android smartphone.
If you are unsure about rooting your device you can know more about the advantages and risks of rooting your device. You can also get more information about what are the generic steps you can take before rooting your device. This technique requires you to run a script in your PC to root your device it’s almost a one click process without much efforts to be taken.
DISCLAIMER: By following this tutorial you agree that the Rooting process will be at your own risk. No member of this site will be responsible for any bricked phones!
This technique runs on most of ICS or JB based firmwares but it may fail on some devices.
This method has been successfully tested for the following devices:
- Sony Xperia T, S[LT26],P[LT22],Acro S, Ion , Tipo , Tablet S
- Nexus 7
- XTouch X401
- HTC One S
- LG P705
- Samsung Galaxy S2
And a few more.
- Download this file
- phone USB cable
- Download a extraction tool like winrar or 7zip.
- Enable USB debugging in Settings>>Developer options>> USB debugging
Normal Mode will not wipe any other data, don’t worry!
Special Mode CAN wipe your data, Rollback SHOULD restore, but to be sure backup you data somehow!
- Extract the downloaded file onto the desktop.
- Connect your phone to the PC.
- Run the “RunMe.bat” file.
- You’ll get two options select the appropriate option.(no worries as the script itself will check which mode is appropriate to use)
- If the process is successful you rooted your device if not then; hard luck mate!
That’s all it takes to root your ICS or Jellybean based device. If you face any difficulties post comments below.
Credits to Bin4ry @ XDA Forum for this script.