We are all aware of the specifications rendered out by iPhone. As rumours surfaced up before its arrival in the market, the significant developments that were related to it propelled it exactly as the handheld device was expected to be. The positives and the negatives related to the device were dished out and comparisons with other competitors flowed in with every passing instance. The specifications were a good measure of the phone however the notable drawback was absence of NFC (Near field communication). Another disadvantage included by the fact that the user cannot use the handset as a PowerPoint viewer. This was a missing piece in the entire jigsaw puzzle.
The facilitation of this aspect is advantageous for the working professionals. There are other methods available which employ certain apps for playing PowerPoint on iPhone 5. Otherwise there are certain PowerPoint alternatives which can be used to PowerPoint on iPhone 5 flawlessly. Converting PowerPoint to iPhone 5 is only approach that succeeds in playing PowerPoint on iPhone 5. Amidst the availabilities of varieties of ways, the single approach that stands out from the rest is utilizing the Moyea PPT to Video Converter. The employment of this will help the individuals in the conversion of PowerPoint on iPhone 5.
- At the beginning, you need to download and launch the tool named Moyea PPT to Video Converter on your PC. It exhibits the functionality of converting the PowerPoint to the iPhone 5.
- Open the tool. Hereafter, click on the “Add” button. This imports the particular file for conversion of the PowerPoint to the iPhone 5.
- Along these lines, we convert the PowerPoint to MP4 video as MP4 video can be accessed on iPhone 5. Thus, going to “Profile” you need to select the output video as MP4 file.
- Now, you should click on “Settings” button in order to enter into the specific profile. At this instance, customization can be rendered upon by the individuals. Based on this, you need to set the video size of the MP4 file as “1366×640”, audio codec as “AAC” and video codec as “H.264”.
- Click on “Start” button to begin the conversion process. This helps in converting PowerPoint to iPhone 5 video.
The individual can also add background music to his/her PowerPoint presentation. This is done by going to “Customize” icon and choosing “Music”. Later, the songs are added with “Add Music” button. Also the transition time can be set between each slide. This is done by going to “Customize” button located in the menu bar. Hereafter, choose “Timing” option from drop-down list.