Yes, you heard it right! The sensational Galaxy Note is soon to have a successor, The Note 2. The details surrounding the launch and a official press release are yet hazy but it is confirmed that the Korean mobile giant will bank on the success of its revolutionary device, the Galaxy Note. It created an entirely new segment between a smartphone and a Tablet! It is rumoured that the company plans to make an official announcement by August and launch it before Apple’s iPhone 5 is announced.
Here are the rumoured Specification of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 :
- It will have the same super AMOLED screen as its predecessor but a little larger measuring about 5.5 inches. The screen will be a protective Corning’s Gorilla glass.
- It will have a massive 13 MP primary camera with LED flash and also a secondary front-facing camera.
- It will be launched with the latest Android version 4.1 Jellybean.
- It will be powered by a Exynos 5250 chipset. Samsung’s own brainchild Exynos has proved its worth in the S2 and all its top end phones.
- It will have a quad-core processor however it’s clocking speed isn’t known yet. It is also said to carry 1.5 GB of RAM
- The browser will have support for both HTML5 as well as Adobe Flash.
As of now, No other information about the configuration of this device is available. The world will be waiting eagerly for the launch of Note 2. Only time will tell how much truth does this rumour carry.