Samsung’s latest flagship Galaxy S4 has just been recently announced and soon to be launched in mid April. Even before it’s launch S4’s system dump was leaked on the internet. Hence, developers could extract S4 specific apps like S-Voice, Wallpapers, Ringtones etc. Now we have got the S4 Home Launcher as well as Accuweather Widget that can be installed on any CM10 / CM10.1 based ROM.
The Launcher is based on Samsung’s famous TouchWiz interface. You can flash this launcher via Recovery and then flash the Accuweather widget. It is essential to have a rooted device and CM10 or CM 10.1 based ROM for these Apps to works.
There are many other Apps that are also available which can be individually flashed on your Device. Check: Download Apps from Samsung Galaxy S4 App Bundle.
- Rooted Device.
- CyanogenMod 10 or 10.1 based ROM
- Custom Recovery
- Download S4 Launcher flashable zip according to your Screen size:
- Download the S4 Accuweather Widget of your choice:
- Connect your device to your computer and transfer all flashable zip files to your External Storage.
- Reboot your device into Recovery mode.
- Do a full backup of the device before you proceed any further.
- Now navigate to Install zips from sdcard.
- Now flash both the flashable zips you’ve downloaded earlier.
- Go to Advance and wipe Dalvik cache.
- Now restart the device to get the S4 Launcher and AccuWeather widget.
- If you get Force Closes or gets Stuck into Bootloops, restore from Recovery mode.