The Q2 of the year 2014 has ended and in this quarter many devices are expected to be launched. One of the most awaited devices of this year is the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. It will be released in the coming days and Samsung has started sending out the invites for its launch.
Galaxy Note 4 will be launched simultaneously in three cities – Berlin, Beijing and New York and the date in the invite is mentioned as 3rd September.
There is great expectancy and excitement regarding the Note 4 as Samsung has consistently delivered excellence in the Note series. This year it is expected to come with a Quad HD AMOLED display. It’s rumored to have a 5.7 inch 2560×1440 AMOLED display, and IP 67 certification (further water and dust resistance).
Other specs of the Galaxy Note 4 are:
- 1.3GHz Samsung Exynos 5433 octa-core / 2.45GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 (APQ8084) (depending on market)
- ARM Mail-1760 GPU or Adreno 420 (depending on SoC)
- 5.7-inch QHD display (2560×1440 resolution)
- 3GB of RAM
- 16MP rear cam with Optical Image Stabilization
- 3.68MP front cam
- LTE support
- 32GB storage with microSD (other configurations possible)
- S pen support
- Dust/water Resistance IP 67 certification
- New sensors: heart rate monitor, finger print reader, UV sensor