Cloud Services are booming and Dropbox is amongst the forerunners in Cloud services. Dropbox has been well established as the preferred cloud service. With it’s seamless integration in the smartphone environment, it has been a hit in both iOS and Android platforms. Dropbox’s unique feature of auto upload of pictures from your smartphone onto your personal cloud is what makes this service stand out from hoards of Cloud Storage services.
Dropbox recently rolled out an update for Android that features a unique feature to share albums. Earlier if you had to share photos via Dropbox, you had to share individual links. But now sharing a group of photos is very easy. With this album share feature, all you have to do is select photos from your Android device, add them to a new album or to a previously created album and share a common link for the album so that anyone can access it. This makes the album sharing an easy task.
Here are few easy steps to share photos via albums.
- Download the Dropbox app from Google Play if you don’t have it.
- After you install the app, log-in into it using your Dropbox account.
- When in the Dropbox main screen click on the second button on the top menu bar to access all the photos on your account.
- Press the button on the top right corner to multi select all the photos you wish to share.
- Select all the photos what you want.
- Then click on the third button on the top menu bar to add photos to an album.
- You’ll see a menu pop up prompting you to create a new album or add photos to a pre-existing album.
- Once the album is created click on the share album button on the bottom of the screen to share the album via any app you wish.