As Smartphones act as mini-computers and provide the replacement for desktop computers, the ease of use facilitated by these devices keeps escalating with faster and efficient improvements. Thus, utilizing the aspects on the particular handset will be an advantageous perspective. Employing the various applications integrated on the device can serve a fruitful purpose in reference to using various apps and services.
Therefore, integrating and syncing the accounts of these services onto our handheld devices is a beneficial task which improves the overall condition at a particular instance of time. Hence, described below is a procedure to add accounts from services like Google, Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail and Twitter on your Windows Phone 8.
- Open the Settings from the live tile or by navigating to the app list.
- Choose the “email + accounts” option from the settings.
- Now, tap on “add an account” to the existent accounts on the system.
- Here, you need to choose the exact account type. Lists of several options are dished out for the user. These include the following: Nokia account, Nokia mail, Yahoo, Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Provided in the example below, the Google account addition is displayed below. The steps for adding other accounts are exactly the same. Only you need to tap on the respective option, and provide the necessary detail fields.
- After the connection to the account is set, the user will be asked on the type of content to be synced onto the phone. Here, the particular selection should take place and you can either sync email only, or email, contacts and calendar.
- Once you complete the process, simply Sign in. After the successful task is finished, you are redirected to the specific account.