The latest Google Play is here! Yes, you heard it right; the latest update to the Google Play (earlier Android Market) has leaked and we have made it available for you. Google Play has introduced the long awaited Google gift-cards as well has wish list in the this latest update. Now, you can gift your family or friends with Google credits to spend on the Google Play store to buy apps.
That’s one innovative way to gift someone for Christmas! When you use the gift card it will get credited to your account and can use it to buy Apps, Songs, Movies, etc from the Google Play. Our friends at AndroidCentral have come up with the first images of these Google gift cards.
Obviously, you will eventually get the update for Google Play v3.8.15 on your phone in a few days or maybe weeks but who wants to wait that long when you can get the same in a matter of few minutes and that too in just 6 simple steps! Here is how you can get the latest version of Google Play Store on your android smartphone.
- Download this Google Play v3.8.15 apk file.
- Any File manager. (If you don’t have a file manager you can download this)
- Go to Settings > Security > Click on Unknown Sources.
- If you have downloaded the apk file using a PC/MAC connect your device to the PC/MAC and transfer the file into the phone’s SDcard. (Tip: preferably place it in the root folder of SDcard so you can locate it easily)
- Open the file manager and navigate to the folder where you have placed the apk file.
- Click on the apk file and the file will be installed.
- You will be asked for a prompt select “yes” for all.
- Congratulations! Now you have the latest Google Play store.