Temple Run is a highly addictive game which was first launched for iOS and later for Android. Temple Run works smoothly on highend devices like Samsung Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc etc.
However Temple Run is incompatible with many low end devices. Some devices like Samsung Galaxy Ace, Galaxy Y, HTC Wildfire S are a rage among the masses.But due to the ARM v6 processor, Temple Run is incompatible.But now Temple Run is available even for ARMv6 processors (low-end devices). However it comes along with a bug. After running few meters you will die automatically. This is because the ARMv6 processor is not fully compatible for this game. But as the game has been updated frequently the auto-die bug has been drastically reduced.The game has been optimized for smooth gameplay.
Here is a simple tutorial to install Temple Run on ARMv6 devices.
- Download the Temple Run ARMv6 APK file. Place it on your sdcard and install it using any file manager.
- Download the Temple Run Gamesave zip file. Extract this file and copy to sdcard/Titanium Backup.
- Run Titanium Backup and got to “Backup and Restore“.
- Find Temple Run and click on it.
- Now you will see an option restore. Select restore.
- Now select “restore data only“.
Now you can play Temple Run on your ARM v6 device.