In the age where technology is transcending horizons and leading to several new disclosures, the functionalities provided by a Smartphone continue to aggrandize as we progress ahead in time. Along these lines, the Smartphone has developed into an integral part in our current lifestyle and the innumerable set of functions that are dished out by it are beneficial in some or the other way. Sometimes in certain instances, the Internet connectivity on the phone becomes an issue and then usually we have Wi-Fi network connectivity to the rescue us in such circumstances. However, if in the current situation the area doesn’t have a Wi-Fi network and you want to use some other device for connecting it to the Internet. Along these lines, the basic solution to this particular problem can be solved by using the particular handset to function as a Wi-Fi hotspot to connect your other device to the internet. This is a very simple procedure and it can be performed using the following steps.
Note: Depending on your connection, additional charges maybe added up in various circumstances. Hence, it is recommended that you check your service provider’s details before further use.
- At the beginning, navigate to the Settings section. This can be done by going to the live tile or by choosing from the app list.
- After that, go to the “Internet Sharing option” and select Configure.
- Subsequently, a sharing option is provided for the particular user. Traditionally by default it is off.
- You will have to move the slider to activate the feature. To turn this on, move the slider on the right.
- After this once the sharing feature is turned on, you are facilitated with the particular setup button for changing the Broadcast name and Password. In this fashion, the guests connected option displays the current active device residing on the network. This facilitation helps in spotting the unauthorized network access. Additionally, it helps in changing the password.
- For the completion of turning off the hotspot feature, you will need to come back again to the same particular section & perform the sliding operation on the slider by moving it on the left.