Real Racing 3 is one of the leading games produced by EA Games which was launched recently. With hyper-realistic graphics the game leads in terms of graphics in FREE Android games. The game includes 45 licensed cars from leading auto manufacturers like Porsche, Lamborghini, Dodge, Bugatti and Audi. The Realtime Multiplayer gameplay gives it an cutting edge over all other competitors. EA says that the gaming experience in Real Racing 3 is immensely immersive, close to reality and rich, as it’s powered by the new Mint 3 Engine and features persistent car damage, fully functioning rear view mirrors, and dynamic reflections. And, this is for real!
However, one may not have enough time and patience to play the entire game to reap the benefit of driving all cars. But, one can skip playing the entire game and unlock all cars with all upgrades using a few simple steps. Doing so may ruin the game experience as the thrill to unlock new cars is lost.
Disclaimer: We do not take any responsibility of problems that you may face with your phone after using this trick. Even though the likeliness of that case taking place is close to zero, we expect the owners of the device to take full responsibility of it!
This cheating method is very simple and fast, and it’s guaranteed to work! However, when you follow this process all your previous stats and records, which you have earned playing this game will be lost.
Requirements for Cheating in Real Racing 3
- Real Racing 3 installed on your device.
- Download the modified “doc” folder.
Procedure for applying the Real Racing 3 hack
- If you have never played the game before; it is necessary to run the game at least once.
- Unzip the profile.zip on your desktop.
- Connect the device to the PC.
- Navigate to the folder /sdcard/Android/data/com.ea.games.r3_row/
- Backup the current doc folder present here on your PC.
- Now paste the doc folder you unzipped on desktop in /sdcard/Android/data/com.ea.games.r3_row/
- Reboot the device.
- Now run the game to see all cars unlocked and upgraded.
- If you wish to revert back to the old game save simply paste the backup doc folder in /sdcard/Android/data/com.ea.games.r3_row/
Do let us know if you have any questions!