Real Racing 3

Real Racing 3 is one of the leading games produced by EA Games which was launched recently. With hyper-realistic graphics the game leads in terms of graphics in FREE Android games. The game includes 45 licensed cars from leading auto manufacturers like Porsche, Lamborghini, Dodge, Bugatti and Audi. The Realtime Multiplayer gameplay gives it an cutting edge over all other competitors. EA says that the gaming experience in Real Racing 3 is immensely immersive, close to reality and rich, as it’s powered by the new Mint 3 Engine and features persistent car damage, fully functioning rear view mirrors, and dynamic reflections. And, this is for real!

However, one may not have enough time and patience to play the entire game to reap the benefit of driving all cars. But, one can skip playing the entire game and unlock all cars with all upgrades using a few simple steps. Doing so may ruin the game experience as the thrill to unlock new cars is lost.

Disclaimer: We do not take any responsibility of problems that you may face with your phone after using this trick. Even though the likeliness of that case taking place is close to zero, we expect the owners of the device to take full responsibility of it!

This cheating method is very simple and fast, and it’s guaranteed to work! However, when you follow this process all your previous stats and records, which you have earned playing this game will be lost.

Requirements for Cheating in Real Racing 3

Procedure for applying the Real Racing 3 hack

1. If you have never played the game before; it is necessary to run the game at least once.
  2. Unzip the profile.zip on your desktop.
  3. Connect the device to the PC.
  4. Navigate to the folder /sdcard/Android/data/com.ea.games.r3_row/
  5. Backup the current doc folder present here on your PC.
  6. Now paste the doc folder you unzipped on desktop in /sdcard/Android/data/com.ea.games.r3_row/
  7. Reboot the device.
  8. Now run the game to see all cars unlocked and upgraded.
  9. If you wish to revert back to the old game save simply paste the backup doc folder in /sdcard/Android/data/com.ea.games.r3_row/

Do let us know if you have any questions!

You might also like these post :

About Sir Tech-A-Lot

My Friends call me Sir Tech-a-lot, cause well I constantly importune them with the latest news on mobiles and apps. So they trapped me in a room and gave me a blog to pester the entire world. Connect with me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SirTechALot | Add my circles on Google+ :

24 Comments

1. Tejinder
    Posted April 6, 2013 at 6:42 pm | Permalink

hi there it was gr8 to see all cars unlocked….but now its showing me as guest player whereas earlier my name was displayed in driver profile….how can i modify dat

• Posted August 26, 2013 at 12:32 pm | Permalink

Login to Facebook and your problem will be solved :)

• Eddie
        Posted November 5, 2013 at 9:42 pm | Permalink

Some cars are still not unlocked.

• MCLover
          Posted December 21, 2013 at 7:48 pm | Permalink

It’s because of the new update. It adds cars. To get the new cars, update the file. Ask the administration for the hex files

2. neil
    Posted May 5, 2013 at 5:19 pm | Permalink

I have same problem any ideas.

• Morgan Xubersnak
      Posted July 7, 2013 at 4:01 pm | Permalink

Easy fix bro!… Sign in with Facebook and your golden ;)

3. Narendra Mali
    Posted August 26, 2013 at 2:37 am | Permalink

that file is not getting extracted by win rar…help!!!

• Posted August 26, 2013 at 12:32 pm | Permalink

That was expected to happen!

• Narendra Mali
        Posted August 26, 2013 at 1:59 pm | Permalink

But I have completed way too many stages but I also want all cars unlocked… Any solution

• Christopher St.Laurent
          Posted February 16, 2014 at 3:31 pm | Permalink

Here are two solutions, read the disclaimer or compare the two files and determine the differences, change one file to include the differences in the other and load that file. Does anybody read the disclaimers that are usually denoted with the word disclaimer in red font. There is a reason they write these disclaimers, and why they are usually in red ( WARNING WARNING DANGER WILL ROBBINS!!!). See, the developer is trying to avoid this exact situation. They understand people are going to read, open all cars on Real Racing, and be blinded with desire for a Shelby 427, so they put a disclaimer in red letters telling everybody the adverse effects of the great modification they just took their own time to figure out and share with scores of strangers. Take responsibility for your own actions and READ all info about a modification before you make it. The sense of entitlement just blows my mind. “Hey, I know you just took your own time to help tons of complete strangers, and I didn’t listen to a word that you said about what else would happen, but could you take some more of your time to alleviate an issue that you already tried to prevent but I ignored you and here I am asking for your help anyways, since you broke my game.”

4. Tim.Wong
    Posted September 5, 2013 at 4:31 pm | Permalink

The cheat does not work on my Galaxy Note 2. I’ve followed every step as provided. The game just won’t load pass to where you see the picture of the monkey at the beginning after the EA logo.

5. jun
    Posted September 11, 2013 at 10:45 pm | Permalink

do you have the profile with only the gold and R$? (cars & events locked)

• Tim Wong
      Posted September 16, 2013 at 4:45 pm | Permalink

I have the latest update on the game where they have the cars & events locked. I did everything as instructed above, but the game just will not load and go pass the EA screen and then automatically exits the screen there after.

6. David
    Posted September 12, 2013 at 10:10 am | Permalink

Funciona al 100% en el Galaxy note 2, no desbloquea todos los autos pero te da la gran mayoria casi a un 85%, gracias

7. ali
    Posted September 29, 2013 at 7:18 pm | Permalink

:( i lost the game by doing this

• MCLover
      Posted December 21, 2013 at 7:46 pm | Permalink

What do you think it does? It ERASES/OVERWRITES your old FILE!

8. Francisco
    Posted October 9, 2013 at 3:21 pm | Permalink

perdona esto funciona en el HTC vivid ya hice todo y cambie la carpeta pero no me carga nada !

9. Muzaffar Hussain
    Posted November 1, 2013 at 10:15 am | Permalink

Man it worked thank you so much :D :P

10. Fuck u
    Posted December 5, 2013 at 7:29 pm | Permalink

Fuck u it took me to a fucking hotel website wtf

• sir tech-a-lot
      Posted December 6, 2013 at 5:43 pm | Permalink

The link works perfectly fine. Why not give it another try.

11. Waddah
    Posted February 23, 2014 at 7:46 am | Permalink

You are my hreo , انا اشكرك جدا من اعماق قلبي ,you are the best ….

12. Adrenochrome
    Posted May 10, 2014 at 1:40 am | Permalink

Weird. Followed evrything as was told, got the cars and stuff but couldnt upgrade, respray, customize thm. There wasnt a tab for servicing, customizing or upgrade in the select your car menu. Device is a Tab 2, RR3 version is 2.2.0. Pls help

13. Vikshay
    Posted July 21, 2014 at 8:11 pm | Permalink

Works for me

14. Posted August 1, 2014 at 10:34 pm | Permalink

Cara isso ainda funciona! Congratulations for you!