In the past few years, social networking has become increasingly popular. Initially Facebook and Twitter ruled the roost and now even Instagram has been getting quite a lot of users. Instagram was only supported on the iOS but now it is also available for the Android OS. Since the acquisition of Instagram by Facebook, more and more people are joining Instagram.
Although Instagram is a great platform to share some of the amazing pictures clicked by the user, many times it comes to notice that the image has been cropped by the app and the user wont be able to upload the entire picture. This can be avoided using a simple app – #Square.
#Square allows the user to control the crop on the picture rather than allowing Instagram to crop it. #Square helps the user to avoid photos crop by making the photos square, adding borders of any size and color, rotating the photo. After you’ve finishing with photo editing, #Square will let you post your photo directly to Instagram, or share it via other apps you have.
Features of #Square:
- The user can pick photo from gallery
- Take a shot directly from the app
- Share pictures from Gallery App directly to #Square – Instagram Photo Editor
- Tune borders size and color, that were added to make photo square sized
- Choose the desired colors with Holo Color Picker
- Sharing directly to Instagram from app
- Sharing to any app like Twitter, Facebook, Vk.com client, Email app, Bluetooth etc.
- Stylish Holo Light Theme
- Select the output quality and format
#Square has received good reviews on the Google Play Store. The user can download #Square for free from here. It is compatible with Android versions Froyo (2.2+) and above.