During the time that rumors and announcements presented their arrival consistently, we perceived the itemizations that glimpsed the headlines all the time. Based on rumors, it was expected that Nokia will unravel a device that focused on the rumors; however at the Nokia launch there was no such device that was unveiled at the Nokia World event last month. Presently we are viewable to some pictorial depictions on the Lumia 929 and Lumia 525 “Glee,” which have surfaced up yet again along the course of time.
As seen from the images, we can view the Lumia 929 in bright, elegant and neat pictures which display the hardware from all the angles. The Verizon branding can be seen vividly and also we can see some hands-on measurement of device dimensions citing the device constituting a 10.5mm thick body. Reports indicate that the phone will be powered by a Snapdragon 800, and will possess a five-inch 1080p OLED display, come along with 2GB of RAM, and will have a 20-megapixel PureView camera. It is speculatively believed that this device is slated to arrive at the end of this month.
Verizon Nokia Lumia 929 Technical Specifications:
- Qualcomm Quad-core Snapdragon 800 at 2.2 GHz
- 5 inch AMOLED display, 1080 x 1920
- 2 GB of RAM;
- 32 GB of internal storage (no micro SD)
- 20 MP PureView rear camera (16 MP + 5 MP photos); Front facing camera
- Dual LED flash
- NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Qi wireless charging
- Data Sense, NFL Mobile, Verizon Tones, VZ Navigator, My Verizon Mobile, Nokia StoryTeller, Nokia Screen Beamer
- Available colors: Glossy white or matte black