Verizon has introduced a new Android update to its HTC One (M8). Recently, Sprint released an update for the HTC One and now Verizon has followed its footsteps. But both the change logs differ a lot.
Sprint brought about the extreme power saving mode in the M8, but Verizon hasn’t brought about this change. The change log of the Verizon HTC One shows the following:
- ERI Update to remove the roaming indicator icon displayed on some HTC One M8 devices(Out of Box)
- Resolved issue related to webpage and application connection errors in certain conditions
- Bluetooth connectivity improvements
- Gallery: Integrated a new Copy/Paste feature
- Gallery: Mute/Edit buttons on the Video Highlights tile
- Improved sync behavior while closing the flip with Dot matrix case
Although the absence of the power saving mode would come as a slight disappointment for the Verizon users but this update will offer better connectivity thus improving the network performance. The update is 122 MB in size.